- 2 tsp turmeric (like this)
- 1 tsp coriander (like this)
- 1 tsp cumin (like this)
- 1 tsp unrefined salt (I use THIS brand)
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, grated (or 1 tsp dried ginger powder)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (I use THIS brand)
- 1 and 1/2 pounds chicken, chopped into small 1-2 inch pieces
- 1 cup homemade bone broth (here’s my recipe)
- 1 and 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk (where to get BPA free coconut milk)
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 4–5 medium zucchinis, spiralized into noodles
- juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- cilantro for garnish
- Combine turmeric, coriander, cumin, salt, chopped garlic, and grated ginger in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Melt coconut oil in a large skillet or pot over medium/high heat. Saute chicken pieces for 5-7 minutes, until no longer pink on the outside.
- Add spices, stir to combine, and cook for another minute. Then add bone broth and coconut milk. Stir to combine.
- Add in carrots and red pepper. Bring to a boil then turn down heat and simmer for 5 minutes. The add zucchini noodles and cook for another 5 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked.
- Squeeze in lemon juice. Garnish with fresh cilantro. And dig in!