- 4 cups cauliflower florets, chopped
- 1 bunch chard, chopped
- 3 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 small onion
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 4 cups homemade broth (chicken, beef, or veggie)
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1/2–1 cup coconut milk (homemade or canned (like this))
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 TBS ghee, butter, or coconut oil
- In small skillet, saute onion in fat of choice until slightly brown and translucent
- Add minced garlic and saute on low heat for another minute
- Add curry powder into skillet and saute for about a minute, stirring to keep spices from burning (this brings out the flavor of the curry spices)
- Meanwhile, heat broth and cauliflower in medium soup pot and bring to simmer.
- Simmer , covered, for 10 minutes.
- Add chard and water. Simmer covered another 10 minutes
- Add spinach and simmer, covered, for another 5 minutes
- Turn off heat and stir in coconut milk and add sauteed onions, garlic, and spices
- Puree the soup just a tiny bit to make a creamier broth. (I use an emersion hand blender, but you can puree 2 cups of this soup in a regular blender and add back in to soup.)
- Salt and peper to taste
- Serve and ENJOY!!!