- 1 cup tapioca flour (like this)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (like this), sifted
- 1 TBS nutritional yeast (I use this brand)
- 1 tsp unrefined sea salt (like this)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup ghee, melted
- 2 TBS finely chopped fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil, etc.)
- 1 TBS ghee for skillet (I use this one)
- olive oil and salt for garnish
- Place 10″ cast iron skillet in to oven and preheat to 400′ F.
- Combine tapioca flour, coconut flour, nutritional yeast, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, coconut milk, and melted ghee. Add chopped herbs and mix again. Pour wet into dry and mix until well incorporated.
- CAREFULLY remove skillet from oven and drop 1 TBS of ghee into hot bottom of pan and swirl to cover. Pour bread mixture into pan and give pan a little shake to level it out.
- Bake 11-13 minutes, until top of bread is golden and bread is pulling away from sides of skillet.
- Drizzle liberally with olive oil and unrefined salt before serving. Enjoy!