- 2 cups coconut milk (homemade OR 1 cup full fat canned diluted with 1 cup water)
- 1 banana, frozen (or throw in a few ice cubes if not frozen)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (fresh baked OR organic canned)
- 1 TBS maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/8 tsp clove powder
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 TBS collagen peptide from grass fed source (I use THIS brand)
- Combine everything in a blender. Puree until smooth. Drink and enjoy!
NOTE: You can substitute 1 and 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice for the individual spices used.