- Combine coconut milk, fish sauce and curry paste.
- Add wings to the slow cooker and pour the curry sauce over them.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken from the slow cooker and set aside.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place remaining sauce in a medium saucepan.
- In a separate bowl, make a slurry with arrowroot and water. Add the slurry to the sauce. Bring the sauce to a boil and simmer until sauce has thickened, 10-15 minutes.
- Toss the wings with the thickened sauce. Place wing pieces in a single layer on a broiler pan.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat until chicken is browned, turning once.
- Sprinkle with shredded basil and serve with fresh limes.