- 1 and 1/2 cups chocolate chips (I used sugar free Lily’s dark baking chips)
- 1 and 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut OR coconut flakes (I used a combo of both)
- 3/4 cup freeze-dried raspberries (slightly broken up) plus more for sprinkling on top
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler (I use a glass bowl inside a pot) until creamy smooth.
- Stir in coconut shreds or flakes. Then fold in broken up raspberry pieces.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out small portions onto prepared baking sheet. Leave in round mounds or flatten slightly for a flatter cluster. Sprinkle more crushed raspberries on top.
- Place in fridge to harden for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Feel free to add in whatever other goodies you love: freeze-dried blueberries/strawberries, dried fruit/berries, nuts, or flavor extracts like orange.
Store in airtight container in fridge for several weeks. Leftovers can be frozen and stored in reusable silicone bag for up to 6 months.