3 Ingredient Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Clusters: chewy and delicious, can be made in just 10 minutes, with a sugar free option. A healthier way to do chocolate.
February is the month of LOVE, and since my LOVE language is food, I’m sharing another decadent (super simple) chocolate treat you can make for your people this Valentine’s Day.
In years past, my Gluten Free Chocolate Rose Donuts, Best Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes, and Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Raspberry Muffins have all been a big hit.
Hopefully you will LOVE my 3 Ingredient Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Clusters just as much. ❤️
Who doesn’t love an easy 3 ingredient recipe? You can literally whip these babies up in just a few minutes. All you need is:
❤️ your favorite chocolate chips
❤️ unsweetened coconut shreds OR coconut flakes
That’s it. Simply melt your chocolate, stir in coconut shreds/flakes, add in dried raspberries, and scoop.
Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Cluster Tips
❤️ I prefer to make my treats sugar free, so I use the Lily’s sugar free baking chips. Use whatever chocolate chips you love.
❤️ The coconut shreds with give you a finer texture while large coconut flakes give a chewier texture. I use a combination of both.
❤️ A small cookie scoop will make portioning out your clusters easier. Leave your clusters in a round mound or flatten them a bit like I did for a flatter cluster.
❤️ I love the freeze-dried raspberries in the this recipe. Feel free to experiment with other add-ins like freeze-dried blueberries/strawberries, dried fruit/berries, nuts, or flavor extracts like orange.
Ready in just 10 minutes of your time, these Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Clusters are crunchy, chocolatey, coconuty, and damn delicious. The raspberry adds a nice delicate flavor. I’m in LOVE!!! They make a sweet gift for loved ones, teachers, and other special people in your life.
DID YOU MAKE THIS AND LOVE IT? I WANT TO SEE YOUR CREATIONS. SHARE THE LOVE ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG @savorylotus AND USE THE HASHTAG #savorylotus FOR A CHANCE TO BE FEATURED. FOLLOW SAVORY LOTUS ON PINTEREST AND FACEBOOK TO KEEP UP WITH LATEST CONTENT AND UPDATES.Print
3 Ingredient Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Clusters (dairy free with sugar free option)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 16–18 small clusters 1x
- 1 and 1/2 cups chocolate chips (I used sugar free Lily’s dark baking chips)
- 1 and 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut OR coconut flakes (I used a combo of both)
- 3/4 cup freeze-dried raspberries (slightly broken up) plus more for sprinkling on top
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler (I use a glass bowl inside a pot) until creamy smooth.
- Stir in coconut shreds or flakes. Then fold in broken up raspberry pieces.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out small portions onto prepared baking sheet. Leave in round mounds or flatten slightly for a flatter cluster. Sprinkle more crushed raspberries on top.
- Place in fridge to harden for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Feel free to add in whatever other goodies you love: freeze-dried blueberries/strawberries, dried fruit/berries, nuts, or flavor extracts like orange.
Store in airtight container in fridge for several weeks. Leftovers can be frozen and stored in reusable silicone bag for up to 6 months.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I have not made yet but the amount of coconut is not listed. I am assuming it’s 1 and 1/2 cups?
Katja Heino says
Yes. It is 1 and 1/2 cups. Equal parts chocolate chips and coconut. 🙂