- Preheat oven to 450’F
- Mix turmeric, cumin, coriander, ginger, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Melt coconut oil on low heat in a large pot.
- Add spice mixture and allow spices to temper for 1 minute on low to medium heat, stirring occasionally. Do not let it smoke. Turn off heat.
- Add cauliflower, salt, and fresh garlic. Mix well to thoroughly coat the cauliflower.
- Transfer to large baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden and brown. Be sure to flip the cauliflower with a spatula a time or two while baking.