- Preheat oven to 375’F. Place hazelnuts onto baking sheet and roast for 12-15 minutes until nuts are fragrant and slightly brown. Remove from oven.
- To peel off skins, place roasted nuts into the fold of a kitchen towel and gently massage until most of skin comes off.
- Place peeled hazelnuts into food processor and process until creamy smooth – about 8-10 minutes. Be sure to scrape sides a couple of times.
- Add remaining ingredients and process again until smooth. This may take a couple of minutes. Adjust consistency with extra coconut milk if too thick.
- Store in airtight glass container for about a week. Enjoy!