Crunchy nuts with the perfect combination of salty and sweet plus all the beautiful spiced flavors. A tasty holiday-worthy snack and the perfect edible holiday gift in a cute glass jar. Refined sugar free.
- Preheat oven to 350’F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all the spices + salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large pot, melt 3 tablespoons of fat of choice over medium heat. Turn off heat and add honey + spice mixture and stir until well incorporated. Pour in nuts and stir until well coated.
- Spread nut mixture in a single layer onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 18 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Break nuts apart and store in air-tight glass container.