Just because you are grain free doesn’t mean you can’t eat bread!
One of the most common things I hear people say when talking about going gluten or grain free is, “I could never give up bread.” Well, you don’t have to! While I don’t recommend making bread a regular part of your diet, there are times when you just want to eat some bread.
I can’t say that I have found many good commercial grain free breads out on the market, so today I’m coming at you with 15 of my favorite grain free bread recipes to show you how easy it is to make your own at home.
Don’t worry. There’s not hours and hours of kneading and dough rising involved. Most of these breads are really simple to throw together. And most of them use some combination of these ingredients:
- almond flour (I use THIS super fine blanched brand)
- coconut flour (I use THIS brand)
- tapioca starch (I use THIS brand)
- cassava flour (I use THIS brand)
- nuts and seeds
Lots of variety here in these recipes, from cheese rolls, english muffins, and regular sandwich bread to a sweeter morning bread. The Rosemary Garlic Flatbread (#3) has been one of the most popular recipes on my blog. It doubles as a fantastic grain free pizza crust.
15 Grain Free Bread Recipes
1. Grain Free Brazilian Cheese Bread from Savory Lotus
2. Fruit and Nut Nordic Bread from Eighty 20 Nutrition
3. Rosemary Garlic Flatbread from Savory Lotus
4. Quick Paleo English Muffins from Beautyandthefoodie
5. Paleo Morning Glory Bread from Wholesomelicious
6. Eggy Onion Breakfast Bread from Fresh Planet Flavor
7. Grain Free Focaccia Bread from Savory Lotus
8. Paleo Flatbread (Naan) from A Calculated Whisk
9. AIP Everything Bagels from The Curious Coconut
10. Paleo Cinnamon Raisin Bagels from Beautyandthefoodie
11. Focaccia Flax Bread from Whole New Mom
12. Jalapeno Coconut Bread (with Chipotle Butter) from Eat Drink Paleo
13. Plantain Sandwich Rounds from Delicious Obsessions
14. Paleo Sandwich Bread from Living Healthy with Chocolate
15. Low Carb Single Serving Bread from Castaway Kitchen
Click HERE to PIN THIS!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Leave a Reply